- Base64 encoding has a fixed point this is just crazy, so happy :D
- Jently will make Jenkins run tests on github pull requests and update...
- Josh Adams
A bit more about Josh
I am a CTO / Principal / Lead Developer
Josh Adams is a developer and architect with over eleven years of professional experience building production-quality software and managing projects. Josh is isotope|eleven's lead architect, and is responsible for overseeing architectural decisions and translating customer requirements into working software. Josh graduated from the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) with Bachelor of Science degrees in both Mathematics and Philosophy. He also occasionally provides Technical Review for Apress Publishing, specifically regarding Arduino microprocessors. When he's not working, Josh enjoys spending time with his family.
Recent Blog Posts
- Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter is amazing
- Twitter released Flight, an event-driven web framework
- Antichamber is one of the most entertaining looking games I've seen lately :) Haven't played it yet though.
- Implementing Persistence - Further discussion of the raidit learning-project
- Resources to help guide architectural decisions when using Rails - Grant Ammons talks about things you can do to have a more granular design in your rails apps.