So git has a helper script. You can do:
git web--browse some/file.rb
That will open that file remotely in the configured web browser. Bydefault this is firefox. You can change it to chrome with:
git config --global web.browser google-chrome
If you use...Keep on reading ›
- Base64 encoding has a fixed point this is just crazy, so happy :D
- Jently will make Jenkins run tests on github pull requests and update...
- Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter is amazing
- Twitter released Flight, an event-driven web framework
- Antichamber is one of the most entertaining looking games I've seen lately :) Haven't played it yet though.
Here are two things that I needed to know this week:
1) A quick way to tell jQuery to send data as a json request:
2) Having trouble getting...Keep on reading ›
I was playing with some image recognition techniques in python / OpenCV the other day and couldn't really find an easy way to store and retrieve SURF, SIFT, or ORB keypoint feature sets and their corresponding descriptors.
I quickly wrote these two...Keep on reading ›
After reading a very alarming article titled "What The Rails Security Issue Means For Your Startup", it's important to note what this doesn't mean for your startup. Here at Isotope 11, we are technically considered a startup. We have several...Keep on reading ›